Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

2 posters

suiciding troops and hero points

xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

suiciding troops and hero points Empty suiciding troops and hero points

Post  xxjaniexx Tue May 12, 2009 3:07 am

Every now and then i find i have to suicide a couple of troops (i wish there was a cancel button when you build them, lol). Rather than just wasting them, I was wondering if you might be able to gain something out of it - the theory is - supposing i build a phallanx or something by mistake and send him to an unused village as reinforcement, if i then attack that village with my hero - would i get hero points?
    rockyroad
    rockyroad
    Admin

suiciding troops and hero points Empty Re: suiciding troops and hero points

Post  rockyroad Tue May 12, 2009 8:49 am

yes, you would get hero XP out it.

Recently, noobs have taken to reinforcing me (not sure why). I send everything else out, then attack with my hero. Small bit of hero XP, but nice to kill their troops.
    xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

Post  xxjaniexx Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

thankyou, next time i click on the wrong button i'll know it wasn't entirely wasted Smile

reinforcing big players is something i've seen my hubby do - he isn't in an alliance and as he's attacked most of the villages close by, i won't let him send troops to me (sounds mean - but he has to learn to defend himself). So the only place where he can send his troops and guarantee they are safe is with his attacker. I believe its becoming quite a common tactic but you've obviously worked out how to deal with that problem already lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:08 pm