Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

3 posters

sending troops to safety during an attack

xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

sending troops to safety during an attack Empty sending troops to safety during an attack

Post  xxjaniexx Thu May 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Since more and more of us are coming under attack now i thought it might be a good idea if i had a plan ready to put into action to protect my offence troops. The question i have is this -
    I have a village where i have built more or less only offence troops, that village has an oases, if i sent all those troops to reinforce the oases would they still be killed? The reason i ask is because when you look in the rally point it lists the reinforcements at the oases as 'troops in the village'. scratch
    86kurten
    86kurten

sending troops to safety during an attack Empty Re: sending troops to safety during an attack

Post  86kurten Thu May 07, 2009 6:48 pm

worse case, my 15c and 9c's are near your villages,
    xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

sending troops to safety during an attack Empty Re: sending troops to safety during an attack

Post  xxjaniexx Thu May 07, 2009 6:52 pm

awww thanx hun Smile still need to know tho.... Laughing
    86kurten
    86kurten

Post  86kurten Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 am

they will only get killed if teh oasis is also under attack
    xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

Post  xxjaniexx Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 am

thanks - should be a good place to send them then Smile
    rockyroad
    rockyroad
    Admin

Post  rockyroad Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm

its also possible to "dodge".

After sending troops out, you have 1 min to call them back. Time you sending of troops so that you can cancel the reins or attack right after the attack hits.

This works best if its only 1 attack or you are "wave breaking".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:11 pm