Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

2 posters

NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow

xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow Empty NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow

Post  xxjaniexx Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 am

I've got an incoming from tuetoburian forest -39/-41.
    I saw the attack launch (i was online at the time) at 05:21am today. It will take 26:28hrs to reach me and arrive at 07:50am tomorrow(thurs 15th April).
    I had just launched 4 cata fakes at his 4 villages which will take approx 44 hours to reach him and i have a level 5 TS. I'm having trouble working out whether he has a higher level TS than me or if its rams, troops and no TS etc.
    I'm guessing its a fake as theres only 1 wave(at the moment) but if someone is better at working this out than me please - I'd be really grateful. I have tried to contact the relevant people but travian seems to be a bit of a ghost town today and no one is online Sad
    xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow Empty Re: NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow

Post  xxjaniexx Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:04 am

thought i'd post an update - it turned out to be a fake, a lone spearman who looked rather silly trying to attack nearly 2000 def troops Laughing . Just goes to show that TS squares can make it hard to work out whats coming tho, if anyone knows of a chart/table that includes TS square levels etc for working times out - i'd be really grateful if you coould let me know please Very Happy
    Thanks
    Janie
    rockyroad
    rockyroad
    Admin

NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow Empty Re: NMSDAS attack on my capital @ 7:50am tomorrow

Post  rockyroad Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

1. Is the distance greater than 30 squares?
    If no, TS means nothing
    If yes, go to #2.

2. Take total distance, and divide into 2 parts. First part is the first 30 squares; second part is the distance left after those 30 squares.

3. Then take the remainder of distance, which is the total distance minus 30, and divide that by the speed of the unit times level of tourney square/10 plus 1. In notation: (D-30)/(1+x/10). Add this time the time you found in #2.

4. Here things get a bit stickier, 'cause you have to work backwards. Consider what the time should be if it was catas. Consider what the time might be if the player had a level 20 TS and sent catas? Who is the player? Are they likely to have a TS of any size? What is reasonable?

Of course you can also use distance calulators - various ones can be found.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:33 pm