Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

3 posters

abandon a village

Chief

abandon a village Empty abandon a village

Post  Chief Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:53 am

I have a village on NE and I want to abandon it. Anybody has already done this before? Is it possible to delete it, or need to wait until someone sends a senator?
    Stu_be_do
    Stu_be_do

abandon a village Empty Re: abandon a village

Post  Stu_be_do Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:28 am

Maybe.. ask.. some allies in the ne (s-ne) if they can Zero pop it for you
    rockyroad
    rockyroad
    Admin

Post  rockyroad Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:00 pm

here's some thoughts. If it is your first village, its likely nicely built up -- make it a supply village. Just have warehouse, granary or two, a trade office and tons of crannies. Then ship everything out.

If it is your first village, you won't get an expansion slot back, but you will get the CP. You'll need a residence or palace leveled up to settle again, you won't need to wait for the CP, though.

If it is a second or later village, the expansion slot will open (can build settlers again) and you get back some CP.

yes, you can ask someone to cata the village to zero. best to ask outside of the CP'd alliances, though.
    Chief

Post  Chief Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:39 am

Yes, this is my first village needs to be abandoned. Resourse farm is not the best way the village can be used in future. But for now it will be a farm.
    Thanks for advise. I'll zero it after settlement of third village and build another near my new capital.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:37 pm