Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

2 posters

scouting during ceasefire

xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

scouting during ceasefire Empty scouting during ceasefire

Post  xxjaniexx Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:47 am

Looks like I've gone into idiot mode again Rolling Eyes - I thought I'd get a head start on scouting all my usual farms to see what they've been up to during the ceasefire, I thought I'd read all the info very carefully - obviously not! I was under the impression that you can't kill anyone during the ceasefire so I only sent out 1 scout to each village instead of the usual 4 or 5. I've now had 2 reports like this - Crying or Very sad
    Subject: Asterix village scouts Nicius NociusVillage
    Sent: on 13/04/09 at 10:35:54 am

Attacker xxjaniexx from the village Asterix village

Troops 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Casualties 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Info None of your scouts have returned

Defender nikki from the village Nicius NociusVillage

Troops ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I've still got about 6 or 7 scouts out there and I'm wondering if any of them are going to come back - have I missed something or has something gone wrong Question
    juggalos
    juggalos

scouting during ceasefire Empty Re: scouting during ceasefire

Post  juggalos Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:17 am

you can't attack another village in the cease fire but by the looks of it a village can still defend its self if the village has troops there, if some one else is using the village as a farm they may have put there troops there to build up there own wheat, i know i have put my troops on other servers in one of my inactive farms for Easter clown clown