Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

3 posters

diplomacy and claiming a 9c

xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

diplomacy and claiming a 9c Empty diplomacy and claiming a 9c

Post  xxjaniexx Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 am

I've been watching a 9c for a week or 2 and will have enough cp on sunday to send settlers there as my 5th village. The thing I wanted to know is - I've seen on a lot of the bigger players profiles, 'warnings' to other players including allies about not moving into their areas, a TST player has just started a new village right next to the 9c that I want - assuming that he doesn't beat me there anyway, what is the protocol regarding me claiming it? This player in particuler doesn't have any such comments on his profile but if I claim it am I going to be in for a load of grief or are the profiles I've seen just blowing hot air?
    heh

diplomacy and claiming a 9c Empty Re: diplomacy and claiming a 9c

Post  heh Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 am

noone can claim a spot on travian....first come first serve and you cant be really expected to read everyones profile before you settle. But since its a TST player it may be nice IGMing the person and just as courtesy say I am settling next to you and will be your neighbour and ask if its ok.

Sometimes people do put that spot is mine on their profile and you do get grief usually in the form of catas but if you defend it they will run away scared.
    86kurten
    86kurten

Post  86kurten Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:22 pm

if its in ur 7x7 its fair game, if not its polite to ask local allies...¬_¬
    xxjaniexx
    xxjaniexx

Post  xxjaniexx Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 pm

thankyou - its not in my 7x7 so i have written and not heard anything back so i guess that its ok with them Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:43 pm