Coalition Boot Camp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition

4 posters

Haeduans vs TTs

Ischenous

Haeduans vs TTs Empty Haeduans vs TTs

Post  Ischenous Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Which should I get for an offensive army? For attack power per wheat cost the haeduan is marginally better (46.6 to the TTs 45) but since it is so small surely only a really big number of them would be worth while. Or am I likely to have that number in the future to benefit from? Also while talking about haeduans, should I have them for defence against cavalry or stick with phalanx? I'm guessing haeduans here.
    tazzie2009

Haeduans vs TTs Empty Re: Haeduans vs TTs

Post  tazzie2009 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello

Haeduan's would be your better choice, they are both excellent in attack and defence.
    heh

Post  heh Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:20 pm

I have both of them. I at the moment keep a substantial force of TTs for the raiding because they are very fast and have a good capacity with about another 60%-70% of the TTs number as heudans for the punch(all in my main village). Generally I feel a mix is better since as you said per wheat the heudan is only marginally better, and TTs offer so much more with their pace. The force of heudans will back up the TTs power so it works up nicely. Plus heydans are expensive, so start with getting some TTs to raid people and get resources for heudans later.
    rockyroad
    rockyroad
    Admin

Post  rockyroad Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Thunders vs Heudans --

Pros:
    thunders - faster
    heudans - marginally more offense per wheat, substancially more offense per hour building, major better defense (than thunders)

Basically, for the time to get seven heudans, you'd get 9 thunders, so not a huge different in time to build, so, in the same amount of time, you'd get 810 off points in thunders, but 980 off points in heudans.

If you want an army to slaughter the enemy, you want heudans. If you want an army to raid, you want thunders.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:29 pm